I decided to make a post including (only) my beauty essentials, those I cannot live without. I have to say It was not an easy task but here they are, the 10 products that occupy a permanent place in my bag.
1. Mascara: They’re Real by Benefit Cosmetics
2. Primer: Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer by Benefit Cosmetics (which I actually call 48-hour primer because it lasts an eternity)
3. Terracota Bronzing Powder by Guerlain
4. Metoerites Pinceau Powder Brush by Guerlain
5. Gimme Brow by Benefit (a must!)
6. Remedy Concealer by marc jacobs (amazing!)
7. Cremeblend Blush by MAC
8. Lipglow Color Awakening Lip Balm by Dior Addict
9. Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream SFP 38 by Shiseido (never leave home without it!)
10. Apres Beach Wave and Shine Hairspray by Oribe
And finally, the question I ask every single girl I know. Which of these items would you take to a desert island? My answer will always in a million years be: CONCEALER!!!!